Thursday 17 September 2015

Feeling Small.

I am sitting in the larger campus of my school, and I am feeling so very small. This place is huge, there are so many buildings, and so many levels. This is certainly something I am not used to, and I am not sure I like it.

I feel very out of place in such a large campus, but I am only here for a little bit while I write my English assessment for my program. It's one day, it's only a few hours.

However, being here, I am reminded of all the other times I felt small. Sitting in front of the mountains in Norway, my first trip to the CN tower, flying over the ocean, and seeing the curve of the Earth. There are a lot of things that make me feel small.

I don't know if this is a feeling I like, all I know is that it makes me feel very anxious. And that is something I know I don't like.

This was more of a ramble post, something I just wanted to get out while I wait for my examination to begin. I have about five minutes, so it is time to pack up my things, and get ready for the easiest part of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment