Thursday 15 October 2015

Cecil Welcome to Nightvale Cosplay.

I have been aggressively listening to Welcome to Nightvale, and I did a post about it a while ago. If you want to take a look at it here is the link: link so feel free to read it. Anyway, I had stopped listening to it for a bit, and now, I have gotten back into it.

I listen to way too much of this series, but, I have fallen in love with it. It's funny, and weird, and just all around perfect. So, I decided to cosplay as one of the characters: Cecil. Cecil is the narrator of the podcast. And there is very little known about his personal life, other than he loves Carlos. And come to think of it, I feel myself beginning to fall for perfect Carlos, and his beautiful hair.

Now, there isn't an official design for Cecil, but there are a lot of fan designs. And as I was flipping through them, I realized, I can totally cosplay this. A thing cosplayers say a lot. And so, I debut my first finished cosplay in years.

I generally just used clothes out of my closet,  I was going to do the tattoos, but I didn't want to waste my eyeliner. However, if I decide to do this again, I am so going to get some purple face paint. And possibly purple coloured contacts. As well as try my hand at prop making.

I had so much fun taking these photos. Granted it was just me hanging out at home by myself. I still had so much fun. If you are interested in seeing more of my cosplay life, and cosplay work, follow me on cosplay amino at Prince Basil.

There are also a few extra photos at princeofthefairies.tumblr.com if you want to go check them out as well.


I hope you all have a wonderful day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment