Tuesday 10 November 2015

Welcome to Nightvale Book Tour.

I meant to post this on the day of the event, but I came home and I was just so tired. I bet you're all sick of me talking about Night Vale. And one day I'll stop talking about it. Today is not that day. I went to the Welcome to Night Vale book tour event here in Toronto, and I had a blast!

I've never been to an event made for fans of a thing. And I had never felt so at home. I met so many incredible people who love the same things I do, and who have just as much passion as I do for the things they love.

There were a few cosplayers, and I'm cursing myself for not bringing any parts of my Cecil cosplay back from my reading week. But there is always anime north and fan expo (if I can go this year.)

The event for me was rather large, and I did get to the event later than I wanted to, but my bus decided it needed to take a detour route. But I got there, and had an all around blast.

Listening to Joseph Fink and Jeffery Crannor talk about the world of Night Vale, and the characters of Night Vale is so interesting. After the event ended I had a million questions I wanted to ask about the world. Hopefully one day I'll get to ask my million questions.

The book event was pretty standard I think. There was an interview, and an audience q and a, then a book signing. And in my hands I hold the book, and it's beautiful. Eventually I would like to download the audio book, but that'll have to wait for a bit.

I cannot wait for another event like this. And the next event I'm going to is a lolita meet up in December, which I'll of course share with you all.

Until next time, good night readers, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment